In pursuance of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" (Declaration, etc.)
With the consent of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine by order of 21.06.2019 № 354 / k Serhiy Eduardovych Shpilevy was appointed to the position of “Commissioner for Anti-Corruption Activities” (hereinafter - the Commissioner).
The location of the Commissioner is the office № 215 of the main building of LSMU.
At the suggestion of the Commissioner, a box was placed near the office № 215 of the main building of LSMU to receive incognito complaints, suggestions, statements, anonymity, etc. - to identify possible corruption of employees of LSMU.
If you know about corrupt actions of employees of LSMU, you can inform about it:
- personally to the Commissioner Shpilev Sergey Eduardovich, or by phone: (+38) 050-042-45-03 or by e-mail shpilevou @ i.ua ;
- by submitting an incognito complaint, proposal, statement, anonymous letter, etc. through a box located near the office № 215 of the main building of the State Medical University "LSMU".
1. Order of the State Medical University "LSMU" dated 10.04.2018 № 36 "On approval of the action plan to ensure compliance with the Law of Ukraine" On Prevention of Corruption in 2018. "
2. Action plan of LSMU aimed at preventing and combating corruption for 2018
3. Excerpt from the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" (Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (VVR), 2014, № 49, p.2056)
4. The form of the declaration of the persons authorized to carry out functions of the state or local government
5. Clarification on the application of certain provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" regarding financial control measures.
6. Clarification on the definition of the subjects of declaration provided for in subparagraph "i" of paragraph 1 and paragraphs 2.3 of part one of Article 3 of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" (for officials, legal entities under public law).
7. Leaflet for legislative status of the lecturers. Rights and guarantees of their protection