RASOLOVA OLENA VASYLIVNA
Head of the department
36, 16 Lypnia Street, Rivne (8th floor)
The main tasks of the clinical department
- Carrying out of treatment-and-prophylactic work at the level of the European and world standards;
- Control over the implementation of the decisions of the board of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Department of Health of the regional state administration;
- Coordination of activities between the university administration and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the Department of Health of the regional state administration and its structural units;
- Cooperation with institutions of practical health care of the region;
- Establishing and maintaining relations with educational institutions, research institutes of Ukraine and foreign countries, in order to increase the effectiveness of treatment and prevention work of university staff;
- Active introduction of advanced scientific technologies and developments in the treatment and prevention process;
- Control over timely certification in the specialty of the teaching staff of clinical departments of the university;
- Carrying out regular control and evaluation of medical work of clinical departments;
- Analysis and resolution of conflict situations (if any) between the administration of treatment and prevention facilities and employees of clinical departments of the university;
- Organization and control over the provision of consulting and medical care to students and staff by specialists of the university;
- Organization and conduct of preventive examinations of students and staff of LSMU.
The composition of clinical departments for 2019-2020 academic year
- Department of Surgery and Surgery FPO
- Department of Dermatovenereology with Clinical Anatomy and Operative Surgery
- Department of Urology, Radiology, Otolaryngology and Oncology
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Neurosurgery, Traumatology and Orthopedics with exercise therapy
- Department of Internal Medicine № 1
- Department of Internal Medicine № 2
- Department of Intensive Care, Emergencies and Anesthesiology
- Department of Neurology, Psychiatry and Addiction
- Department of Family, Palliative and Military Medicine
- Department of Social Medicine, Health Care Organization and Outpatient Work
- Department of Pediatrics with Pediatric Infections
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of Pathological Morphology, Forensic Medicine with Medical Legislation
- Department of Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Oncology
- Department of Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy.
Currently, 79 employees of the university from 16 clinical departments perform treatment and consulting work in the most complex clinical cases on the basis of treatment and prevention facilities in Severodonetsk, Rubezhnoye, Lysychansk, Kreminsky, Svatovsky and Starobilsky districts.
The clinical departments of the university are staffed with highly qualified specialists. Thus, 38 teachers have the highest category (48.1%), the first - 11 (13.9%), the second - 7 (8.9%), experience up to 5 years have 23 employees (29.1%).
In 2020, the staff of the 66 main freelance specialists of the Department of Health includes 7 teachers of the university:
1. MD, prof. Ioffe Igor Vladimirovich - surgery;
2. Doctor of Medicine, Prof. Ovcharenko Mykola Oleksiiovych - psychiatry, narcology;
3. MD, prof. Komarevtsev Vitaliy Mykolayovych - urology;
4. MD, prof. Usatov Sergey Andreevich - neurosurgery;
5. Ph.D., Assoc. Gavrish Olena Valeriyivna - otolaryngology;
6. Ph.D., Assoc. Rudenko Iryna Vasylivna - immunology;
7. Ph.D., Assoc. Sklyar Serhiy Ivanovych - palliative therapy and hospice care.
ADDRESSES OF DEPARTMENTS AND THEIR HEADS
Specialists of clinical departments of the university perform a significant amount of diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive work in Luhansk region.
The task of the staff of clinical departments of the university is the development, development of modern medical and diagnostic methods, improvement of priority areas and their implementation in clinical practice.
An important part of the joint treatment and prevention work of university clinicians and doctors of practical health care is advisory and scientific-methodical work in treatment and prevention facilities. In order to bring the provision of highly specialized assistance to the residents of Luhansk region, the teaching staff of clinical departments was involved in the work of field advisory teams, with the direct participation of heads and professors of clinical departments.
Employees of clinical departments of the university in the system of practical health care of the region contribute to the training of doctors in all areas, improve the quality of specialized medical care to the population of cities and districts, provide significant organizational and methodological assistance.
Documents for certification for the
assignment of a qualification category
For attestation for assignment (confirmation) of a qualification medical category not later than two months before the meeting, the Deputy Chairman of the Commission (Chief Specialist of the Department of Health of the Regional State Administration) shall be submitted in accordance with Part 3 in accordance with Part 3 of Order No. 359 of 19.12.1997 The Ministry of Health of Ukraine has the following documents:
- Specialist's statement (written in his own hand);
- Completed certification letter;
- Copies of diplomas;
- A copy of the employment record book (certified by the personnel department);
- Petition of the head of the health care institution of the Health Care Department of the regional state administration to the attestation commission (on the form of the institution or with the presence of a corner stamp);
- For private practitioners - a copy of the license for private practice;
- A copy of the Specialist's certificate (primary specialization, internship);
- A copy of the certificate of qualification category, if it was issued earlier;
- A copy of the certificate of secondary specialization for therapeutic subspecialties (cardiologist, endocrinologist, hematologist, etc.);
- Copies of the certificate of successful completion of the exam after passing the pre-certification cycle and the certificate of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education on passing advanced training courses;
- A copy of the "Appendix to the doctor's report by type of activity in the period between pre-certification cycles (for 5 years) with the mark of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education;
- 1 photo 3 x 4 cm;
- Report on professional activity for the last three years, approved by the head of the institution where the specialist works (up to 20 pages, A-4 format, 14 pt, 1.5 intervals, TimesNewRoman font).
Directory of the clinical department
- Report on the educational and methodological work of the clinical department for 2015-2016 academic year.
- Report on the work of scientific and pedagogical staff of clinical departments of the State Medical University "LDMU" for 2016-2017 academic year.
- Report of scientific and pedagogical staff of clinical departments for 2017-2018 academic year.
- The plan of work of the clinical department
- Report form of employees of clinical departments
- Report of scientific and pedagogical staff of clinical departments for 2018-2019 academic year.
- Report of scientific and pedagogical staff of clinical departments for 2019-2020 academic year.