On September 3, 2018, the work of the student scientific circle began at the department.
Head : assistant Yanchevsky OV
The Student Scientific Society of the Department of Pathological Morphology, Forensic Medicine with Medical Legislation of Luhansk State Medical University is an organization where students have the opportunity to test themselves as a young scientist, develop the abilities of a scientist and improve their professional level.
The purpose of the circle :
- Development of a meaningful and responsible attitude to one's future profession through research activities;
- Promoting students' mastery of scientific methods of studying the material, mastering modern research methods;
- Development of scientific and creative abilities, expansion of world outlook and scientific approach to solving practical issues in future specialists;
- Organizational support of independent scientific research by students;
- Training of future researchers of the university.
- involvement of students in scientific work, its popularization among a wide range of student youth;
- participation of students in departmental and general university scientific directions and programs;
- providing conditions for participation in the All-Ukrainian competition for the best student research work;
- holding a traditional annual student scientific conference;
- cooperation with scientific and other organizations of our university and other universities of the city and the country, participation in joint projects.
Members of the circle are a wide range of university students, which is formed in the direction of scientific activities of the Department of Pathological Morphology, Forensic Medicine with medical legislation in accordance with the approved thematic plans of the department.
Schedule of the circle: meetings of the circle take place at the Department of Pathological Morphology, Forensic Medicine with medical legislation once a month every first Thursday of the month.