The Student scientific society “Anatomicus” of the Department of Human Anatomy is a student organization, each student of which has a unique opportunity for a more thorough and in-depth cognition of the anatomy of the human body. Each member of Student scientific society actively works with an interactive board and anatomical models presented in the museum of the department. In addition, all members of the society take an active part in the annual competition of anatomical models, which gives the opportunity to gain practical skills while studying human anatomy.
The aim of Student scientific society is to deepen the anatomical knowledge of gifted youth in the field of human anatomy, the involvement of students in scientific activities, improving the quality of training and education of future professionals.
Meeting place of the circle: Department of Human Anatomy, SE “LSMU”.
The work of Student scientific society of the Department of Human Anatomy is headed by a 2nd-year student – Serik V.O.
Head of Student scientific society of the Department of Human Anatomy – assistant Shapovalova O.O.
The main principles of Student scientific society of the Department of Human Anatomy:
1) involvement of students in scientific work, its popularization among student youth;
2) creating conditions for the disclosure of scientific and creative potential of students;
3) promoting the acquisition of theoretical knowledge and practical skills;
4) education of the desire for professional self-improvement;
5) development and implementation of departmental and university research projects and programs;
6) providing conditions for students’ participation in the All-Ukrainian Olympiad in Human Anatomy.