The Department of Surgery and Surgery of the FPO conducts research (GDR):
- Pathogenetic mechanisms of formation of immunodeficiency of metabolic disorders in patients with erysipelas and their correction №0110U002396
- Clinic, diagnosis and treatment of intra-abdominal complications in the early postoperative period №0111U05104
- Biocompatible materials in proctology №0105U002826
Over the past year, employees have published 10 scientific papers in various periodicals, and 20 scientific and educational materials created by teachers of the department. They were devoted to topical issues of modern surgery. Inventive activity was continued at the department. Received 1 patent for an invention (utility model) - Patent for a utility model №123882. Nozzle-dissector for electric vacuum aspirator, Zeleny II, Afonin DM, Vovk Yu. M., Malakhov SS, Bondarenko SI
Initiative departmental scientific works were continued, which are devoted to the study of quality of life in patients with complex forms of ventral hernia during the entire rehabilitation period, treatment of intraperitoneal postoperative complications and the use of biocompatible materials in proctology. They are of great practical importance.
Participation of teachers of the department in scientific conferences and seminars-meetings for 2018-2019 academic year:
- Supersensitive and unresolved issues of abdominal surgery ", Odessa, June 7-8, 2018
- 6th International conferences Science and society, Hamilton, Canada, August 3, 2018.
- The XXIV Congress of Surgeons of Ukraine is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Academician OO Shalimova, Kyiv, September 26-28, 2018
- 26th International Congress of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES), London Unated Kingdom, 30 May - 1June 2018.
- Current issues of endocrinology and endocrine surgery, Kyiv, May 4, 2019
- Current issues of endocrinology and endocrine surgery, Kyiv, October 4-5, 2019.
Professional examination of test tasks of the licensed integrated exam STEP 2. General medical training, February 4-6, 2020.