VOLOSHYN OLEKSANDR MYKOLAYOVYCH
Head Of The Department
Scientific Degree - Ph.D.
Academic Title - Associate Professor
ADDRESS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
The educational premises of the Department of Pediatrics with Pediatric Infections of the State Medical University are located on the basis of:
Contact phone: +38(099) 081-41-90
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
The list of disciplines taught at the department:
1. Propaedeutics of pediatrics (III course, specialty "Medical business", "Pediatrics" on the basis of secondary education and junior specialist)
2. Nursing practice (III year, specialty "Medical business", "Pediatrics" on the basis of secondary education and junior specialist)
3. Pediatrics (IV course, specialty "Medical business", "Pediatrics", "Dentistry")
4. Pediatrics with children's infectious diseases (V, VI courses, specialty "Medical business")
5. Pediatrics with pediatric infectious diseases and tuberculosis (VI course, specialty "Pediatrics")
Undergraduates and clinical residents specialize in "Pediatrics" and "Neonatology", clinical residents who study in related cycles, specialties "Obstetrics and Gynecology", "Surgery"; Interns in Pediatrics, Neonatology and General Practice - Family Medicine, doctors of practical health care improve their skills in thematic improvement courses, pre-certification cycles and internships.