5 personsSTAFF: Gudzenko Alexander Pavlovich - Professor of the Department Barnatovych Svitlana Vasylivna - Associate Professor of the Department Oksenyuk Oksana Yevhenivna - Ph.D., assistant of the department Efremova Valeria Vyacheslavovna - assistant of the department
ADDRESS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
Educational premises of the Department of Drug Technology, Organization and Economics of Pharmacy are located at:
36, 16 Lypnia Street, Rivne (8th floor)
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Drug Technology, Organization and Economics of Pharmacy provides training for students of the Faculty of Pharmacy (full-time and part-time) and internships and advanced training of pharmacy specialists.
Disciplines taught at the department for full-time and part-time students:
- Drug technology (pharmacy technology of medicines) (III course);
- Pharmaceutical Law and Legislation (III year);
- Organization and economics of pharmacy (IV course);
- Medical and pharmaceutical commodity science (IV course);
- Pharmaceutical management and marketing (IV course);
- Pharmaceutical management and marketing (V course);
- Manufacturing pharmaceutical practice specializing in pharmacy technology of drugs (V course);
- Industrial pharmaceutical practice with a specialization in pharmaceutical management and marketing (5th year);
- Manufacturing pharmaceutical practice specializing in the organization and economics of pharmacy (V course).
Cycles taught at the department for pharmacy specialists:
- internship cycle in the specialty "Organization and management of pharmacy";
- pre-certification cycle in the specialty "Organization and management of pharmacy";
- pre-certification cycle in the specialty "General Pharmacy".
Cycles taught at the department for pharmacists-interns:
- cycle "Organization, management and economics of pharmacy";
- cycle "Pharmaceutical Technology";
- cycle "Elements of practical psychology".
TRANSITION TO METHODICAL MATERIALS
METHODICAL MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS OF ADVANCED TRAINING CYCLES
METHODICAL MATERIALS FOR PHARMACISTS-INTERNS